Commission Lindsay Kivi to capture your pet with a custom watercolor portrait in her signature style of bold, bright colors. Portraits also make timeless gifts for family and friends.
Due to the nature of the material, watercolor paper cannot be varnished, therefore, must be protected behind a glass frame. Since we do not ship glass, this option is great for those who desire to choose their own frame.
We are currently offering three sizes, 8x10, 11x14, 12x16.
- The portrait will be painted directly on gallery grade, 100% cotton archival acid free paper, 300gsm/140Ib
- Due to the nature of the surface, the piece cannot be varnished and must be protected behind a glass frame
- Shipping+ Insurance included
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticy, signed by the artist
**FRAME NOT INCLUDED
NOTE: Multiple subjects add to the cost of the painting. If you would like more than one subject in the portrait please contact us prior to ordering.
After your order is placed please email a high resolution photo of the pet that you would like the portrait to be based on to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The best photos are in outdoor sunlight or indoor natural light with the light source in the front of the subject rather than behind
- Multiple photos for reference are suggested
- The best portraits show your pet's personality
Turnaround may take approximately 6-8 weeks. If your portrait is urgent, please indicate in the notes section at checkout.
The Artist, Lindsay Kivi, retains all copyrights to the artwork. Reproduction rights are not transferable with the sale.
Commissioned Watercolor Pet Portrait on Archival Paper **FRAME NOT INCLUDED
We offer free standard shipping (3-5 business days, after fulfillment) on all orders over $50 in the United States, including original pieces and commissioned portraits, unless otherwise stated in a promotion or coupon.
Return & Exchange Policy
We gladly accept returns of prints. Contact us within 14 days of delivery, and ship items back within 30 days of delivery.
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Due to the nature of made-to-order products, we do not accept exchanges or cancellations. Unless your items arrive damaged or defective, we do not accept returns for custom or personalized orders. An image of commissioned work will be emailed to the client for approval prior to shipping. If you are unhappy with the final work, we will do everything within reason to make it right.
Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.