Commission Lindsay Kivi to capture your pet with a custom watercolor portrait in her signature style of bold, bright colors. These mini custom portraits make timeless gifts for family and friends.
MINI 6x6, Flat Panel Clay Board - $150
**INCLUDES SOLID WOOD FRAME + SATIN ARCHIVAL VARNISH
- Painted directly on an archival, acid free, textured clay board (similar to canvas) which retains the purity and vibrancy of colors in a way that even the finest watercolor papers can't match
- Cradled in a 1 1/2" deep wood frame and ready stand on a table or be hung on the wall
- Protected with a satin archival varnish (does not need to be protected behind glass)
- Your choice of Black or White color frame
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticy, signed by the artist
- Shipping + Insurance included
NOTE: Only one subject per mini painting.
After your order is placed please email a high resolution photo of your pet that you would like the portrait to be based on to email@example.com
- The best photos are in outdoor sunlight or indoor natural light with the light source in the front of the subject rather than behind
- Multiple photos for reference are suggested
- The best portraits show your pet's personality
Turnaround may take approximately 6-8 weeks. If your portrait is urgent, please indicate in the notes section at checkout.
The Artist, Lindsay Kivi, retains all copyrights to the artwork. Reproduction rights are not transferable with the sale.
MINI Commissioned Watercolor Pet Portrait on Archival Clay Board **FRAMED
We offer free standard shipping (3-5 business days, after fulfillment) on all orders over $50 in the United States, including original pieces and commissioned portraits, unless otherwise stated in a promotion or coupon.
Return & Exchange Policy
We gladly accept returns of prints. Contact us within 14 days of delivery, and ship items back within 30 days of delivery.
Conditions of return:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Due to the nature of made-to-order products, we do not accept exchanges or cancellations. Unless your items arrive damaged or defective, we do not accept returns for custom or personalized orders. An image of commissioned work will be emailed to the client for approval prior to shipping. If you are unhappy with the final work, we will do everything within reason to make it right.
Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.